segunda-feira, setembro 26, 2005


"Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today...
And, the worst part, is there's no one else to blame...
Be my friend.
Hold me, wrap me up,
Unfold me,
I am small...
I'm needy...
Warm me up
And breathe me.
Ouch, I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found.
Yeah, I might break.
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe."
(SIA)
************************************************************************************
Não tenho muito mais a dizer...
I just have lost myself again...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Who is this I'm staring at?
With tear-filled eyes
And quivering lips
I've never seen such longing
Buried in such heavy eyes
But it's the melancholy expression
That swallows me whole
Such hatred for life
And contempt for fate
Who good sir are you?
I ask as if there was a doubt
A doubt to your identity
Such eyes could only come
From the glance of a mirror
Such a heavy expression
Only from the arches in my own face

kiss

segunda set. 26, 08:57:00 da tarde WEST  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home