segunda-feira, setembro 26, 2005


"Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today...
And, the worst part, is there's no one else to blame...
Be my friend.
Hold me, wrap me up,
Unfold me,
I am small...
I'm needy...
Warm me up
And breathe me.
Ouch, I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found.
Yeah, I might break.
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe."
(SIA)
************************************************************************************
Não tenho muito mais a dizer...
I just have lost myself again...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey :)

You have a great blog here, keep up the great work! I'll definitely bookmark you.

Do you wanna check out The Coolest Guy On The Planet's website?

Check it out if you get some time, and I'll be sure to check back here regularly!

segunda set 26, 07:45:00 da tarde WEST  
Anonymous dezenho said...

Who is this I'm staring at?
With tear-filled eyes
And quivering lips
I've never seen such longing
Buried in such heavy eyes
But it's the melancholy expression
That swallows me whole
Such hatred for life
And contempt for fate
Who good sir are you?
I ask as if there was a doubt
A doubt to your identity
Such eyes could only come
From the glance of a mirror
Such a heavy expression
Only from the arches in my own face

kiss

segunda set 26, 08:57:00 da tarde WEST  
Blogger somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,

sexta abr 16, 10:55:00 da manhã WEST  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home